“Beauty Through Mastery” Serving Miami, Boca Raton, Florida and surrounding areas
Dr. James Stuzin Named America’s Best Plastic Surgeon
Newsweek Magazine 2021 Awards
Newsweek magazine announced their 2021 list of America’s Best Plastic Surgeons. This year Newsweek partnered with Statista Inc., the global market research and customer data firm, to find America’s Best Plastic Surgeons. The plastic surgeons were ranked in four categories, breast augmentation, liposuction, facelift and rhinoplasty.
The winners were selected from a national survey among plastic surgeons, asking them to recommend the “best plastic surgeons in their state as well as across the U.S.” The surgeons were additional asked to rank their peers according to several quality dimensions.
The results are in! Dr. James Stuzin was ranked as the best plastic surgeon in the facelift category.
He received a score of 92.9%!
RE-OPENING PRACTICE UPDATE
Dear Valued Patient:
We hope all of our patients are staying home and safe. It should not be too much longer that we will be able to resume some of our normal activities. We anticipate the re-opening of our practice will be on Monday, May 11, 2020. Initially, we will be limiting our appointments to facial injectables and new consultations. We cautiously estimate that by mid-June we will be able to safely resume cosmetic surgeries.
As we prepare for the initial reopening of our aesthetic services practice, we would like to reassure you that in addition to the high level of cleanliness we have always had in place, we have added an extra level of infectious protection measures to ensure the safety of our patients, nurses, and office staff.
The additional measures we have instituted for your safety are:
- All of the staff are tested for COVID-19 and are cleared to work
- Our nurses and office staff will wear masks at all times
- Our nurses will wear gloves and put new gloves on each time they see a new patient
- Prior to scheduling a patient, we are doing a pre-health screening and we will rescreen at the time of their appointment
- We are limiting the number of patients in our office to maintain social distancing
- We ask that visitors or friends wait in the car
- Patients are required to wear masks within our office. We will provide masks for patients who do not have one
- We have hand sanitizers throughout the office
- We will extend the time between patient appointments to allow more time to disinfect each treatment room
- We disinfect our reception area after each patient
When we reopen, in addition to the aforementioned precautions we will be following all national and local guidelines and best practices to safeguard your health and well-being. If you have any questions, please let us know by calling our office or sending an email.
We look forward to welcoming you back!!
James Stuzin, Medical Director
Click on the images below to view newsletter:
About The Institute of Aesthetic Medicine
The Institute of Aesthetic Medicine is a select group of dedicated physicians recognized around the world as true experts. While most plastic surgeons are generalists, who perform a wide range of operations, our surgeons specialize only in certain procedures. This concentrated focus allows them to create consistent, natural and beautiful results.
To discover how facial and body cosmetic surgical procedures can improve your appearance, confidence, and total outlook on life, please call 305.854.8828 to schedule your confidential consultation at our Miami or Boca Raton, FL.